You may apply a Pain Relief Patch to the affected area for to 6 or 12 hours, however you shouldn`t apply it for too long if you are susceptible to skin irritation and redness.
Pain Relief Patch is advisable to avoid using the patches for over 3 days in a row.
Our main product includes Foot Patch ,Slimming Patch ,Pain Relief Patch ,Herbal patch ,medical dressing and so on !
Lysimachia trientaloides Hemsl, Forrest Silkvine Stem or Root,Caulis Impatientis etc.
For temporary relief of aches and pains of
Stiff shoulders Simple backache Muscle pain Bruise
Prains Joint pains Lumbago Rheumatism
1. Clean and dry the area of application.
2. Peel off the protective film and apply plaster to the affected area.
3. Change plasters when needed, but not more than 2 to 3 times daily.
Storage: Sealed in a cool and dry place
Shelf life: 2 years
We can manufacture plasters at your require, size, style, even ingredients ratios.
Provide OEM service: 1.we make plasters under your raw materials
2.we make plasters under your brand and name
1. A few people have a sensitive skin, stop using that, there is no need to do.
2. To Use only as directed, avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, rashes, wounds or damaged skin
3. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a physician before using pain relief patch .